DCON 2018: Service So Sweet!
Join us for this year’s Southwest CKI District Convention on February 23rd-25th, 2018 at the Holiday Inn Express Phoenix-Mesa/Chandler in Mesa, Arizona. Come together as a district for service, fellowship, and celebration of an incredible term. To optimize your experience, we suggest you arrive on Friday, February 23rd, 2018 by 5:00 pm and depart on Sunday, February 25th, 2018 after 12:00 pm. We can’t wait to see you there!
Registration for DCON has three parts all due by February 2, 2018:
1. Registration Payment – *Registration prices are $97, but will increase to $107 on February 2, 2018
2. Registration Form
3. Booking your Hotel Room
This is the awards form. Awards include distinguished president, distinguished vice president, distinguished secretary, distinguished treasurer, distinguished bulletin editor, distinguished faculty advisor, distinguished Kiwanis advisor, outstanding club member, individual service hours, club service hours, distinguished club, club newsletters, club t-shirt, club website, traditional scrapbooks, non-traditional, and outstanding social media presence.
This document is for people interested in running for district office at this year’s DCON.
DCON Program Ads
Interested in having your business advertised in our program? Learn more here!
Please make sure you bring these items to DCON.
- Official ID- must have in order to participate in service projects
- Toiletries (toothbrush/paste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Work Clothes
- Closed toed shoes
- Shirts with sleeves (no muscle shirts)
- No short shorts (must be mid thigh)
- Dress in warm layers, you will be working in warehouses
- Business Casual outfits (at least 2)
- Jackets, layers are best